- 1 pound ziti
- 1 pound chopped meat
- 3/4 pound Feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine
- 2 heaping Tbsp. cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
A classic Greek Recipe, enjoy!
Pastichio – Greek Lasagna
Boil ziti then drain. Meanwhile, brown chopped meat with 1/2 stick butter and tomato paste. Add salt and pepper.
Add remaining ingredients (except eggs) and let mixture cool completely. Then add eggs.
Grease a 13×9 inch pan and pour mixture (with ziti) into pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 60 minutes or until lightly browned.
This recipe serves 6 to 8.